Implemental aims to help improve people’s mental health and wellbeing in the UK and around the world.
We provide consultancy services to governments, providers of health and social care services and employers in the public, private and voluntary sectors. We are a not for profit social enterprise.
Implemental Worldwide Community Interest Company (Implemental) is a social enterprise with an ambition to support an international network of colleagues who are committed to improving mental health services.
Our work includes promoting good mental health and mental wellbeing as well as developing and improving services and support for people who have mental health problems.
We work with governments, providers of health and social care services and employers in the public, private and voluntary sectors in many different countries.
- All our work should deliver social benefit and collaborate with colleagues who share and will further our aims and values
- We support organisations and campaigns that are part of the global mental health movement
- We work collaboratively with our clients and believe that we should learn from them
- The perspectives of clinicians, service users, managers and researchers are equally important to us
- We invest any surplus we make in subsidised work or free resources
Founded as ‘Maudsley International’ in 2007 as a joint programme of South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and King’s College London University, we were incorporated as a Community Interest Company in 2012. In 2018 our name was changed to ‘Implemental’ reflecting our commitment to translating academic, clinical, managerial and lived experience and expertise into high quality practice on the ground.